Our highly sought after immersion board & train program
This is our most popular program, where we do all the hard work for you!
At Calming K9 we immerse your dog into a structured lifestyle where they will learn the foundation of a balanced training approach. Your dog will receive specialized one to one training and will learn how to be a well behaved, well balanced dog with all the skills necessary to continue on the path to live a life of off leash freedom.
This program will provide you with training that you can rely on and will give you peace of mind so you can enjoy your dog again!
This program is for dog owners who are struggling to regain control of their relationship with their dog and want to have the dog they have always dreamt of. We will dramatically improve your dog's behaviour in just a few short weeks.
- Stop leash pulling and have your dog walk politely next to you
- Stop barking and lunging at other dogs while out walking
- Stop bolting out of the house and not coming back when called
- Stop the chaos of barking and jumping on guests when they arrive at your home
- Stop the game of playing keep away with objects they should not have
- Stop counter surfing
- Stop guarding food or toys
- Stop destructive behaviours
- Stop your dog from chasing other small animals
- Build confidence
- Regain control
- Have peace of mind with our continued on going support
- Obedience training that is reliable outside in the real world
- Off leash freedom for you and your dog!
During our Three Week Board & Train your dog will receive:
- Daily structured training walks.
- Obedience Training: come when called, sit/stay, down/stay, place command, loose leash walking.
- Structured Feeding routine/waiting for food.
- Threshold training/waiting at doorways and no pushing or rushing out of their crate.
- Behaviour Modification: We will address unwanted behaviours and teach your dog how to pass other dogs calmly, respond to you in distracting environments and be reliable and fluent in all commands.
- Video/picture updates via our social media (instagram & facebook page).
- Follow up private one to one coaching lessons.
- Access to our exclusive training club group classes for continued learning.
- Ongoing support through our training club and via phone/email.
Our board and train program includes one in depth lesson approximately two hours, upon completion of the program when you pick up your dog. This will allow you to learn the foundation training that has been taught to your dog and allow you to work with your dog hands on with our guidance. Approx. 7- 10 days following your program you will receive an additional in depth lesson in your home (used within one month of the training program) for follow up to ensure that your dog is responding to you and to answer any questions you may have. You will also gain access to our training club community for continued practice and support.
*A shorter stay may be possible depending upon severity of behaviour.